Camden Tigers Football Club is looking to expand its successful Football Program in 2019 and will need additional qualified coaches to fill a number of new and existing roles. We are currently looking to fill coaching roles in our Boy’s, Girls and Men’s FNSW Competition Representative teams.
Girls Youth League Coaches:
• U15’s Head Coach
• U17’s Head Coach
• Assistant Coaching positions available
Additional Coaching roles will be advertised in the next few weeks.
Appropriate Coaching accreditation is required with commitment to the FFA National Curriculum and the philosophy. Coaches will need a minimum of a Youth C-Licence for Boys and Girls Youth Teams and Senior C-Licence for Men’s Teams.
Please send applications and your coaching CV to email@example.com addressing the following:
• Date of Birth
• FFA number
• Contact details
• Current Club/Team/Position
• Working with Children (WWC) number and Expiry Date
• Your Coaching Accreditation and expiry date (including any current course you are enrolled on)
• Your Coaching/Football Experience & your general Football Philosophy
• Preferred Team/Role
If you have any enquiries please contact Mark Pace (Club Coaching Coordinator) on 0466 811 828.