Camden Tigers Football Club is looking to fill a number of coaching positions
Representative Positions Available:
• U14 Boys Youth League Head Coach
• U15 Boys Youth League Head Coach
• Youth Technical Director
Appropriate Coaching accreditation is required with commitment to the FFA National Curriculum and the philosophy. Team Coaches will need a “minimum” of a Youth C-Licence for our Boys and Youth Technical Director will require a minimum of a B-Licence.
Camden Tigers are also looking for aspiring advanced coaches for a number of assistant roles.
Please send applications and your coaching CV to email@example.com addressing the following:
• Date of Birth
• FFA number
• Contact details (email and mobile number)
• Current Club/Team/Position
• Working with Children (WWC) number and Expiry Date
• Your Coaching Accreditation and expiry date (including any current course you are enrolled on)
• Your Coaching/Football Experience & your general Football Philosophy
• Preferred Team/Role
If you have questions or need any further details, please contact Mark Pace (Representative Teams Manager/Club Coaching Coordinator) on 0466 811 828.