Camden Tigers FC Forms and Policy Documents
The TIG Constitution was written many years ago and has not been updated since 2003. It requires significant review to bring it up to date which is currently underway.
The Constitution 2003 is included here to provide guiding principles for the running of the club and individual teams.
The following code of conduct forms are provided to each coach, manager, player and parent associated with TIG. These are to read, understood and signed at the beginning of each season.
- The WWC Check is Government requirement
- It applies to people who work or volunteer with children aged under 18
- Persons cleared through the WWC Check are issued with a WWC number
- If you are required to have a WWC number you must provide your WWC number, full name and Date of Birth to your club.
- To obtain a WWC number you apply online for a WWC Check
- A WWC Check is free for volunteers and costs $80 if you in a paid position
For further information and links to apply for WWC please refer to the link below
FA Confidential Reporting Tool
Football Australia’s confidential online reporting tool can be used to confidentially report matters relating to integrity, safeguarding national member protection issues.
Reports can also be made via confidential hotline 1800 571 850
to protect the club’s brand and identity, and to maximise the club’s bulk purchasing power, any merchandise bearing the Camden Tigers Football Club name must be ordered by a committee delegate through a committee-preferred supplier.
Cover under the Accident Support Program extends to include registered players, volunteers, officials, committee members, coaches, trainers and referees whilst involved in Football NSW activities.
All injuries need to be recorded and submitted to the Club. There is an Injury Incident Register kept in the canteen to record the incident. Alternatively you can download the Injury Incident Report using the following link and email to email@example.com.
In general, we adhere to the policies of the governing bodies under which we operate, as summarized below: